Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right and cannot be held liable if we need to cancel your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances. We will do our best to find alternative accommodation should this happen. A full refund would be issued.
- If we need to cancel your reservation due to a government lock down, whether local or national, we will endeavor to move your reservation to a mutually agreed date in the future. If this is not possible, then any deposit will be returned to you and the reservation will be cancelled.
- If you, the guest, chooses to cancel your reservation, due to your countries advice, a local lock down in your area, due to the need to self isolate or for any other reason then our standard cancellation policy will apply.
- No refunds or part refunds can be made with regards to your stay in the event you or a member of your group test positive for Covid-19 either ahead of or during your stay.
- We strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance which provides for cancellation cover.
- Any no shows remain chargeable to the credit / debit cardholder who secured the booking.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in any of the rooms.
- Only guests listed as occupants of the rooms are permitted into the guest house. Strictly no visitors.
Check In / Out
- Check in times are strictly between 17:00 and 21:00 hrs and cannot be accommodated at other times.
- Your check in time must be communicated at least 1hr in advance of your arrival so that your host can be at the property to meet you.
- Check out time is strictly by 10:00 hrs.
- The property will be deep cleaned and Covid secure ahead of your arrival.
- We are using a hospital grade anti bacterial / anti viral cleaning product which has been tested and proven to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19).
- A full copy of the properties Covid risk assessment is available electronically upon request.
- When the cleaner is working during your stay, please vacate the property to allow them to work safely and socially distanced from guests. This would normally be between 10:00 hrs and 13:00 hrs. If this time does not suit, please inform your host to arrange an alternative mutually agreeable time for servicing of the property.
- There are secure storage sheds which can be used as a baggage storage facility for baggage drop off ahead of check in time or after check out time.
- The sheds are suitably sized to hold two bicycles each or skis or other miscellaneous items.
- Guests must communicate in advance if they wish to use this facility so that a key can be made available to you for its use.
- The sheds are covered by 24hr CCTV.
- All items left in the sheds are left entirely at the owners own risk and the hosts will not be held liable for any loss or theft of items.
- If the person using the room is not the person who booked the room, we reserve the right to hold responsible the person who makes the booking for any damages / losses and monies may be taken from their credit / debit card.
- Accidents: Please let us know IMMEDIATELY of any damage or spillage, however caused, so that we can clean or repair. Failure to inform us may result in a charge being made against you if the damage is subsequently found.
- Fàilte Mhòr is a strictly non smoking premises and smoking or vaping within the premises is against the law.
- You may smoke or vape outside and are requested to dispose of cigarette butts in the recepticle provided outside.
- If a guest is found to be smoking or vaping inside the premises, they will be asked to leave and full payment for the reservation will be made. Additional charges for deep cleaning will be made to the debit / credit card which secured the original booking.
- Any guests behaving in an inappropriate / unlawful / aggressive/ abusive manner will be asked to leave immediately and full payment for the reservation will be charged to the debit / credit card which secured the reservation.
- We live in a quiet residential scheme. Please be respectful of the neighbours and make no noise after 22:00 hrs.
- Any guest found to be using illegal drugs or have illegal drug paraphernalia within the property will be reported to the police and asked to leave immediately with no refund issued.
- There is free, on street parking outside the property. Guest's vehicles are parked entirely at their own risk. The hosts will not accept any liability for accidents, damage or theft from guests' vehicles.
- Children under 5 yrs old cannot be accommodated. This is due to the fact the property contains no safety features for small children like safety catches on windows & doors, no stair gates, no electrical socket covers, no cots or bed rails etc. The un-gated rear of the house also opens directly onto a road.
- Parents must accept full responsibility / liability for their children's safety at the property.
- Any damages caused by children will be chargeable to the card that secured the reservation.
- A request for pets to stay at the property must be agreed with the host at the time of booking.
- A refundable pet deposit of £100 per pet applies per booking.
- Dogs under 1 year old or not yet fully house and toilet trained cannot be accommodated.
- Pets are not permitted on the furniture or the beds in any circumstances.
- The deposit is non-refundable in the event there is any damage caused by the pet or if pet hair is found on the lounge furniture or bed linen as this invokes extra deep cleaning measures to ensure that your pets' hair does not affect any future guests who may have allergies.
- Pets must not be left unattended, at any time, in the property.
- Pets must be housed securely within a crate whilst the cleaner is in attendance at the property.
- Please advise the host, in advance, if you would wish to borrow a crate for your pet to sleep in during your stay.
- The owner accepts no liability whatsoever for your pet's safety and security during your stay.
- The external of the property is covered by 4 CCTV cameras which are in operation and recording 24 hrs per day.
- Guests will need to use their own wifi enabled device to access the internet.
- You will be connecting to a public network and the security of your internet browsing device is your responsibility. We strongly recommend the use of a frequently updated firewall and anti virus software.
- Your use of internet services is carried out entirely at your own risk. We have no responsibility for, or control over, the internet services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free.
- We have no responsibility for, or control over, the internet services you transmit or receive via the service.
- We do not guarantee the availability of the service, the speed at which information may be transmitted or received or that the service will be compatible with any equipment or software which you use.
- It is your responsibility to protect your information and have adequate security (in terms of equipment and procedures) to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your data.
- We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the service, change the specifications or manner of use of the service, to change the access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service
- You must not use the service to access internet services, or send or receive emails which:
- are defamatory, threatening, intimidating or which could be classed as harassment.
- contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material.
- contain pornographic material (that is text / pictures / films / video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature.
- contain offensive or derogatory images or text regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- contain material which infringe third party rights (including intellectual property rights).
- You must not use the service to access the internet or send / receive emails which, in our reasonable opinion, may adversely affect the manner in which we operate our business or which are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate.
- Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, email or otherwise use such content without the owner of the works having authorised you to do so.
- We may terminate or suspend the service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of the provisions of this agreement.
- We recommend that you do not use this service to transmit or receive confidential information or data and should you choose to do so, you do this at your own risk.
- The service is intended for consumer use only.
- You must not use the service to engage in any activity which constitutes, or is capable of constituting, a criminal offence either in the UK or any other country throughout the world.
- We will provide assistance and information to law enforcement, government agencies and other authorities if required.
- You acknowledge that we may keep a record of IP addresses and MAC addresses of any devices which access the service, the times the service was accessed and the activity associated with those addresses and share those details with law enforcement, if required to.
- You agree to compensate us fully for any claims or legal actions made or threatened against us by someone else because you have used the service in breach of the terms and conditions detailed above.